Get out of the cubicle and into a life where you're the boss, doing work you love!
Do you know you have the skills it takes to launch your virtual assistant biz, but you're feeling overwhelmed & unsure of where to start?
Unsure of where to find your first clients?
Have you heard the term virtual assistant & wondered what it was all about?
Launch Now will tell you everything you need to get started building your own virtual assistant biz. Today.
This is the course I wished I had when I started out as a Virtual Assistant.
Here's what you'll learn:
- What I wish I had known when I was starting out - and what I would have done differently. (So you won't make the same mistakes I did!)
- Real-life examples, from my own business-building journey, of how to work with clients, set boundaries and why you need a contract
- What to charge (and how to raise prices later if you need to)
- Where to find pro help, like attorneys and accountants, to set your biz up for success
- The must-have pages and content for your website
- How to find your first clients
Here's what you get:
- 8 text-based lessons, each with an additional resources section and a space for comments - so you can chat with me and your fellow course members!
- Audio recordings from me in each lesson (So you’ll have the opportunity to listen as I explain the things I’ve learned along the way!)
- Immediate access to the entire course as soon as your registration is complete (You'll be emailed a PDF with instructions for accessing the private course portal.)
- Access to the course even after you complete the lessons (You can revisit the info as many times as you'd like, for as long as the course is live & available.)
- Opportunity to join my affiliate program! You'll find more info in the last lesson of course about how to apply, but here are the basics: you'll receive 30% commission on each sale completed through your unique affiliate link.
Imagine reclaiming control of your life.
- Working on your own schedule.
- Being home with your kids.
- Responding to client emails from the beach.
- Drinking (all the) coffee.
- Working in your pajamas! (Probably my personal favorite!)
Being a small business owner is possible.
Selling your skills as a virtual assistant is within reach.
Here are the lessons you'll find on the inside:
- 1: Niche & Services - Identify the 'why' of your business & learn how to decide which services to offer.
- 2: Your Website - Discuss Squarespace, Wordpress & the 3 key components your website needs.
- 3: Setting up your Virtual Office - Talk about office hours, scheduling tools, coworking spaces, video calling and email hosting.
- 4: Financials - We'll focus on 3 financial aspects of business: invoicing, pricing & taxes.
- 5: Contracts - Chat about the important aspects of a contract, how to send it to your clients, and whether you need one for every project.
- 6: Finding a Community - Jam-packed lesson with tips on Twitter chats, guest posting, Facebook groups, finding clients and more!
- 7: Getting Organized - Explore tools for organizing your business, like CRMs and Project Management systems.
- 8: Think like a Biz Owner - Dig into self care plans and regular goal setting for business owners.
Your satisfaction with Launch Now is super important to me. I've put extensive time, effort, preparation and care into creating this course - so I'm sure you'll be satisfied with what you see on the inside!
Because you get access to all of the materials immediately, I have a no refund policy. Unless otherwise provided by law, you understand and acknowledge all sales are final, and no refunds will be provided at any time.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
I'm so glad you're in! You'll find step-by-step instructions on the PDF to gain access to the course.
To view now, visit http://bit.ly/1H4YM9W and enter the access code HTCNQR.
Email me anytime at email@example.com.
See you on the inside!