Build a Winter Train Station to help the Minifigures reach their holiday destinations. The station is decked out for the holidays to keep weary travelers in good spirits!
Open-backed design makes it easy to add your own interior and Minifigures.
This is a digital download, no actual bricks are included.
Designed to work with real LEGO Building elements. Inventory has been cross-checked with Bricklink to ensure availability of parts. The rarest part in this model is the clock-face. Check out the online parts list if you want to check out the parts used in this build.
- 43 studs wide (13.5 inches)
- 21 studs deep (6.25 inches)
- 35 bricks tall (9.25 inches)
- Instructions include the Main Train Station building and all accessories and Christmas decorations shown
- Full-color, step-by-step illustrated instruction manual PDF
- LDraw file (.ldr/.mpd) for the completed model. Compatible with Stud.io and other free Lego 3D applications
- Illustrated parts list inventory PDF and XML parts list to upload to Bricklink
Your Personal Download:
These instructions are for personal use only, not for re-sale or redistribution. Upon purchase, your Instruction manual will be watermarked for you and sent to your email inbox. Please allow a few minutes for file processing by Gumroad.
Thank you so much for considering purchasing building instructions from me.
I am the designer of the original model these instructions are based on. Check out more of my MOCs at lego.super-junk.com.
As a fellow Lego enthusiast, I only want to deliver top-quality building resources. I'd love to hear your feedback on these files! If you build something awesome, feel free to tag @super_junk on Instagram.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you! Your files will be delivered to your email inbox. Please allow a few minutes for file processing.