With this 1 hour long video tutorial you'll learn how to add that undefinable magic touch to your renders. I have produced several highly praised video tutorials with 3D Fluff in the past and many a Cinema 4D user has found his or her way within the software thanks to those videos.
Now I'm back with a new video - Lighting Magic with Cinema 4D and Octane. You'll learn how to light your models professionally and going beyond that, you'll learn how to make gorgeous and colourful renders that'll set you, as a 3D artist, apart from the rest. You'll learn a lot more than just software-specific skills.
Included topics are:
- using Octane materials
- what to watch out for when rendering glass
- working with depth of field
- making your model stand out from the background
- making HDRIs work for your specific needs
- creating different lighting situations that you can use for your own 3D models and product renders
- using Photoshop for the final touch
- Cinema 4D R19
- Octane 3
- Photoshop CC
This tutorial is for intermediate level users and assumes some basic understanding of Cinema 4D and Octane. That means explanations are straight and to the point without any unnecessary mentioning of things you most likely already know. Compatible with Cinema 4D R20 and Octane 4.