With LightsOff you can easily and quickly switch between light and dark mode and even specify what mode you want on a per app basis.
For example you generally use light mode but when using Photos you would like to switch to dark then you can do so. Simply select the app specific mode, chose your default appearance and checkmark Photos to be excluded from that. Then when you are using Photos the system will automatically switch to dark mode and back when using anything else.
- Optional schedule for the app specific mode
- Added Finder to application list
The app now has a beautiful new icon designed by Timo Weigelt.
Check out his other awesome work here: timoweigelt.com
- Added a background scheduler that checks for updates in intervals
- Moved all footer buttons into a new Settings area
- Some minor UI changes
- Added automatic update checking on app launch.
- Added button to check for updates manually.
Adds the ability to schedule light or dark mode by selecting begin and end time. Individual times can be set for both light and dark.
Adds the ability to chose the if light or dark mode should be the default appearance when using the app specific mode.
- Quick and easy switching between light and dark mode.
- Switch between light and dark mode depending on what app is being used.
- Sandboxes and notarised by Apple.