Does your life feel unstructured and lacking in purpose? Do you feel stuck? Are you just going through the motions and calling it living? Or does feeling overwhelmed and stressed seem to be your normal state of being?
I can relate, I was all of the above 6 years ago and that's why I created this Stress Less Live More Lifestyle Planner to help busy professionals like you and I wake up, take action, and regain control of our lives!
Without a conscious effort to organize and prioritize your life, it is easy to lose track of what is important. When this happens a door is left wide open that allows a lot of unnecessary stress to enter your life. Yes, I said unnecessary stress because I'm aware stress isn't 100% avoidable, but we can be proactive to keep our stress levels down.
This is not your average planner! I made sure of that when I shared tips, strategies, and processes that has helped me and my clients take back control over the most important aspects our lives.
The Stress Less Live More Lifestyle Planner includes the following tools:
- 15 page Planner Explanation and a Stress Management Overview section
- A 2 page Vision Board section
- A 2 page Quarterly Goal Setting section
- 12 undated Monthly Sections
- 52 undated Weekly Overviews spread over 2 pages with days equally divided from Monday to Sunday including daily top priorities, hourly time slots, meal plan grid, note section, a gratitude section, and a 31 day self care/healthy habit tracker.
- 12 Monthly Summary sections
- 12 Monthly Financial Overviews sections
- 100 Lined Note Pages
Are you ready to learn how to slow down, take better care of yourself, and create peace in your life?
Order your planner today for only $27 w/ FREE shipping!
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.