“Life is hard, but God is good.”
Have you ever felt like giving up because life seems to throw all its curves at you? Well, I can relate to that experience, and although it isn’t pleasant, God remains faithful to those who believe. If you are a believer, one who trusts in God’s unfailingly love, then it is time to learn how to persevere in tough times with faith as your anchor. We all have different stories of pain and loss, but amid all of that, God’s presence is proof that we are not alone.
In this timely book, you will unravel insights into a myriad of ideas on how to persevere through faith, which includes:
Reasons you should practice The Faith To Persevere:
• To handle the challenges that life throws at you
• To build your confidence in God
• To become the best version of yourself at all times
• To cultivate a renewed mindset
• To build intentional and Godly relationships
• To know how to pray with faith
What you’ll learn from this book:
• Renewing your mind by getting rid of fear
• How to meditate on God’s word
• The power of your thoughts and how to guard your heart
• Praying with faith
• The role and influence of faith-filled affirmations
• The secret to a merry life: developing a joyful heart
• Knowing the people in your tribe
• Thanksgiving as a tool for overcoming challenges
What the readers are saying:
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks so much for your support of Laurence Learning. We hope something in this guide can help you change your life!
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.