The main purpose of Loops in Excel VBA is to help you learn how to create procedures that repeatedly execute a set of statements. As you learn in Loops in Excel VBA, you achieve this by working with loops.
As you learn in Loops in Excel VBA, the ability to repeatedly execute a set of statements in a procedure:
- Allows you to create even more powerful/flexible procedures; and
- Explains a substantial part of VBA's power.
Loops in Excel VBA:
- Is part of my VBA Fundamentals Book Series; and
- Assumes you know about the topics covered in: (i) My previous Book Series, particularly in the Excel Macros for Beginners Book Series; and (ii) The previous Books in the VBA Fundamentals Book Series, particularly Control Flow and Decision-Making in Excel VBA.
Loops in Excel VBA is divided into six Chapters.
- Chapter 1 is an introduction to loops in VBA.
- In Chapter 2, you learn to work with one of the main types of VBA loops: Fixed iteration loops.
- Chapter 3 contains examples to help you understand/practice how to work with fixed iteration loops.
- In Chapter 4, you learn to work with the second (main) type of VBA loop: Indefinite loops.
- Chapter 5 contains examples to help you understand/practice how to work with indefinite loops.
- In Chapter 6, you learn: (i) How/When to nest loops; and (ii) How to handle/avoid infinite loops.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.