Corel Painter Master, Aaron Rutten's video training course for Corel Painter will teach you how to paint 4 different kinds of landscapes with Mountains, Oceans, Trees, Clouds and more.
Follow along step by step, from concept to completion, as Aaron teaches you how to compose realistic scenes from your imagination. Pre-course warm-ups will enable you to make observations of real life images to gain a deeper understanding of landscape components and principles. These observations will then be utilized to make informed decisions while composing four assignment paintings. At the end of this course, you'll have mastered the basic skills needed to compose landscape paintings from imagination without having to rely on directly copying a photo or cloning.
▶️ WATCH THE FREE VERSION
The FREE version of this course is available for STREAMING ONLY on YouTube. If you'd like to download the individual video files, custom brushes and resources, upgrade to PREMIUM. See Pricing Options below.
ASSIGNMENTS: 1. Cloudy Sky & Field, 2. Mountain Reflection, 3. Seaside Bluff, 4. Ocean Seascape
- (8) Video Lessons in 1080p 30fps
- Video files are downloadable to your computer in a single ZIP file*
PLUS PREMIUM RESOURCE FILES:
- Custom Corel Painter 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & X3 Workspaces with brushes
- High-Resolution Images of the completed paintings
- BOX Files - Custom palettes with brushes and shortcuts used in the lesson
- Custom Keyboard Shortcuts
* Downloaded videos can be watched any time without an internet connection.
* Downloaded videos can be sped up or slowed down with a Media Player such as VLC
- Learn Landscape Painting Fundamentals
- Improve Illustration Workflow Efficiency
- Learn Image Composition Techniques
- Learn to Paint In-Perspective
- Discover How To Improvise (Paint from imagination)
- Learn how to Choose Realistic Color
- Learn Realistic 3D Shading & Lighting Techniques
- Learn Advanced Use of Layers & Composite Methods
Compatible with Painter 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & Painter X3
The custom workspace and brushes provided are only available for Painter 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & X3. However, if you are my Patron, you can download brushes used in this tutorial on my website for use in other versions of Painter. (Painter workspace is only available with purchase of a Premium course)
Need to know the basics of Corel Painter? Check out my Corel Painter Training Course for Beginners.
Don't have Corel Painter? You can try Painter free for 30 days at: http://www.painterartist.com | Use my coupon code PTRAR to save $100 of the full purchase price.