This course has been archived. You can access this course along with the other lessons in my archive by becoming a Member: https://aaronrutten.link/archive
Have you ever wanted to paint nature scenes from your imagination without directly copying a photo? My in-depth digital painting course will teach you how to master the art of creating landscapes with Corel Painter. This course features 4 different hands on projects. -- Sunset Sky, Thunderstorm, Starry Desert and Jungle Waterfall. Each lesson is about an hour long.
Discover advanced painting techniques like underpainting and glazing which were popular among classical painters. Modern techniques will also be explored, like painting repeating objects with a custom Image Hose Nozzle and using layers to compose your paintings. Each lesson starts with a warm-up video which will help you memorize observations about how each landscape element looks in real life. Next, we'll use those observations to create a digital painting from start to finish. As I paint, I will be describing my process step by step. I make it easy to follow along by highlighting each important step and showing a view of my hand while I paint on my Wacom Cintiq 24HD tablet.
Included in this course is a custom Corel Painter workspace which contains all of the brushes and tools required to paint along with the lessons. Once you have completed this course, you will have the skills to create your own landscape paintings from imagination.
Corel Painter X3 and older.
The custom workspace and brushes provided are only available for Painter 2016, 2015 & X3. However, I also provide BOX Files you can use to install the brushes into newer versions of Painter.
- Lesson 1 - Dead Tree & Sunset Sky
- Lesson 2 - Thunderstorm
- Lesson 3 - Starry Desert Sky
- Lesson 4 - Jungle Waterfall
- Learn Advanced Landscape Painting Techniques
- Learn How To Create Monochrome Underpaintings (Grisaille)
- Learn How To “Glaze” Underpaintings With Color
- Learn How To Use & Create Custom Image Hose Nozzles
- Improve Illustration Workflow Efficiency
- Learn Advanced Image Composition Techniques
- Learn to Paint In-Perspective
- Discover How To Improvise (Paint from imagination)
- Learn how To Choose Realistic Color
- Learn Realistic 3D Shading & Lighting Techniques
- Learn Advanced Use Of Layers & Composite Methods
All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.