Discover techniques for painting landscape with Corel Painter in this downloadable video training course by Corel Painter Master, Aaron Rutten. In the first of two assignments, you'll learn how to paint the Aurora Borealis (or Northern Lights) on a starry sky overlooking evergreen trees in a snow covered field. During the second lesson, you learn how to paint a warm desert with rolling sand dunes and tall palm trees.
This is a HD video course that you can download to your computer and watch any time. There is no time limit to complete this course and you can work at your own pace. When your painting is complete, you may share it in our private Facebook group for critique from myself and feedback from your peers.
I've included workspace files for Painter 2016 and Painter 2015. The workspaces contain all of the brushes and palettes used in this course.
- Learn how to use the Particle brushes which are new to Painter 2015
- Several new custom brushes are included for painting evergreen trees and other natural effects
- Picture-in-picture view of my hand drawing on my Cintiq 24HD
- 100% compatible with Painter 2015 & Painter 2016
- 75% compatible with Painter X3 (Missing: Particle Brushes)
- 50% compatible with older versions of Painter (Missing: Particle Brushes & Perspective Guides)
- Compatible with Windows & Mac
- Learn Advanced Landscape Painting Techniques
- Learn How To Create Monochrome Underpaintings (Grisaille)
- Learn How To “Glaze” Underpaintings With Color
Discover How To Use Particle Brushes
- Learn How To Use Image Hose Nozzles
- Improve Illustration Workflow Efficiency
- Learn Advanced Image Composition Techniques
- Learn to Paint In-Perspective
- Discover How To Improvise & Paint From Your Imagination
- Learn how To Choose Realistic Color
- Learn Realistic 3D Shading & Lighting Techniques
- Learn Advanced Use Of Layers & Composite Methods
All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.