Learn how to paint an old weathered barn surrounded by lush green grass and tall treesYou'll learn how to draw in-perspective while creating your barn from the ground-up. Discover new perspective drawing techniques that build upon the lessons of my previous cabin painting course. For example, you'll learn how to precisely place evenly-spaced repeating patterns into perspective. (Boards, shingles, windows and stonework as seen in the example above.)
This is a HD video course that you can download to your computer and watch any time. There is no time limit to complete this course and you can work at your own pace. When your painting is complete, you may share it in our private Facebook group for critique from myself and feedback from your peers.
I've included workspace files for Painter 2016 and Painter 2015. The workspaces contain all of the brushes and palettes used in this course.
- Learn how to enhance Painter's perspective guides feature by making the guides 3D
- The course will be slower-paced and longer to make it easier to follow along. There are 34 videos with over 7 hours of content
- Several new custom brushes are included for painting plants and foliage
- Improved audio clarity
- How to draw architecture in 2-point perspective and create custom guides
- How to accurately place and distribute objects like windows and tiles
- How to create repeating patterns for wood boards and shingles
- How to create layers of natural texture
- How to paint grass, skies and trees
- How to compose scenes from your imagination
- 100% compatible with Painter 2016 & 2017
- 95% compatible with Painter 2015 (Missing: Enhanced Blending & one Dynamic Speckle brush)
- 80% compatible with Painter X3 (Missing: All of the above, Particle Brushes & no custom workspace provided)
- Not compatible with Painter 12 and older (Missing: Perspective Guides and all of the above)
- Compatible with Windows & Mac
All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.