Minimal, fast, SEO-ready Hugo theme with responsive design, dark mode and a tonne of other features.
- Responsive design - looks good on desktop, mobile and tablet screens.
- Clean & minimal - Focus on your content and nothing else.
- Dark mode - Enable dark mode for everyone or let the readers choose
- Built-in newsletter form - Enable on all posts or embed within a post. Supports Mailchimp.
- SEO ready - Built-in opengraph & meta tags with support for featured social media images. Sitemaps are automatically generated.
- Modular & developer friendly - The entire theme is composed into tiny partials and are easily overridable.
- Section pages - Writing a guide or a book? The section page layouts can help.
- RSS feeds - Improves upon Hugo's default RSS feeds to resolve presentation issues.
- Tailwind CSS support - Comes with TailwindCSS support. Create the digital garden you want.
- 1 minute deployment - Takes less than a minute to setup a Hugo blog with Lucid and deploy to Netlify
The license is available here and also included in the zip file on purchase. Summary: Your purchase includes the license to use this theme on one site. I've attempted to use license to protect myself as an indie creator. I'll be happy to clarify or make exemptions - please do reach out at the email address mentioned below.
Please do checkout both the demo sites linked above and the documentation site to explore the theme before making a purchase. This is a digital product available to you immediately after purchase. Due to the nature of the product I cannot offer refunds.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for your support. Do reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.