This Download represents a rebuild of a UH60 Blackhawk Helicopter from Sikorsky.
The entire model was build inside of Houdini 17 Indie.
The File is Updated to work with Houdini 17.5.
No 3rd Party Tools are involved in the modelling process.
The Model is rendered and shaded with Redshift Shaders.
What you get is more than a highend 3D Model:
- the Houdini Indie File for Houdini 17 and for Houdini 17.5
- A full node tree of all major parts. You can dive inside and can adapt the model for your needs.
- Textures up to 8K.
- A second absolutly realistic dirt version - Shader Pack with Textures is avaliable on https://gumroad.com/l/bWtWK
- Completly shaded for Redshift 3D 2.6.31+ inside of Houdini 17 and 17.5
- basic interiors including pilot dummys
- full animateable head and tail rotor
- Side doors can be animated
- Miniguns can be animated
- A ready made subnet system with specific parameter controls
- render optimization for motion blur
- animateable and rigged wheel suspension system with Lift-Off-Animation in seperate Houdini file
Requirements to be able to use the model :
- at least 6 GB of RAM
- Redshift3d Render Engine 2.6.31 or higher
- at least Houdini 17 indie
- 4 GB of GPU RAM is essential to be able to render Mb in a decent quality.
- The Houdini 17.5 Version of the 3d Model is only working with Houdini 17.5.224 and higher and Redshift 2.6.38 and higher.
Latest tested Houdini and Redshift versions:
You can use the download and 3d model - private and commercially. You can adapt it like you want. But this license don't allow anyone to resell the file, or parts of it or the including texture files or converted parts in any form. This license agreement and prohibition for reselling includes every digital selling plattform world wide. Also free sharing of the model is not allowed and prohibited.
If you use the 3d Model or parts of it in a TV Show or Movie Project - please don't forget the credit - Alexander Weide
Digital Products are not refundable.
Installation and problem solving:
Download the HIP Indie File and the tex folder.
The tex folder needs to be placed in hip folder.
When somehow the textures are looking wrong in the rendering (uvws are crushed) or the animation is lagging try to use the fully baked version for Houdini 17.5 (blackhawk_UH60_for_Houdini_H17_5_fullybaked).