The complete nano-game of interstellar crime & rebellion by Epidiah Ravachol. An entire tabletop roleplaying game and setting in less than 2,000 words.
Vast & Starlit: The core rulebook. A universe of adventure that fits in your pocket. Just under 445 words long, and jam packed with all you need to play:
- Character creation rules;
- Rules for creating your rogue vessel;
- Aggressive GM-full, drama-forward, scene now, story framing mechanics;
- Complete rules for creating alien species, cultures and environments;
- And bold diceless resolution mechanics.
Bodies in the Dark: The sex and warfare supplement. Romance among the stars! Orbital bombardments of the moon! The longest book in the library, clocking in at just over 460 words long in two full-color pages, this tome includes:
- Rules for commanding troops and seducing lovers;
- Tension mechanics for turning up the heat on a firefight or romance;
- Add-ons to make sexier or more warlike alien species, cultures and environments;
- Mechanics for handling long military campaigns and drawn out love affairs;
- And forbidden taboos!
Stellar Atlas: A full-color map of the entire galaxy rendered in loving detail over a gorgeous two-page spread. Also included:
- Mechanics to govern interstellar travel and pursuit;
- Add-ons to customize alien species, cultures and environments to their origin in the galaxy;
- And a complete account of the Seven Wonders of the Galaxy.
Renegade’s Technical Manual: This is the one for all you savvyheads out there. Gear, gear, gear. Almost 450 words of technical know-how, this full-color manual includes:
- Rules for creating new and alien technology;
- Calibration mechanics to make sure everyone is on the same page when it comes to the wacky, weird and powerful;
- Guidelines for customizing technologies to the cultures that created them;
- Customization rules for the player character’s personal gear;
- And rules for building, repairing, inventing, constructing, jury rigging, and demolition on a deadline or at the sort of leisurely pace only interstellar travel can allow.