The Back Walkover is a great beginner skill that helps promote balance, control and strength. It is a necessity to any athlete working acro style skills in order to develop basic strength and body shapes that are necessary for more difficult skills. For example: Gymnasts, cheerleaders, acro athletes, dancers, tumblers, etc. It is one of the first basic floor skills that athletes are exposed to in a non-traditional straight body handstand shape.
What You Get:
- 5 detailed phases filled with important steps and drills to follow.
- A step by step process on how to complete each phase.
- Guidelines for pre-requisites before starting this program so that it can be the most successful.
- Videos and pictures to properly outline the different exercises.
- An order of importance as to which drills should be taught first.
This program is not only a “how to teach” guide, but a process that will develop athletes with a strong foundation and will prepare them for more difficult skills in the future. They will also know how to control themselves safely throughout the skill.