The Guide to SaaS Customer Management will teach you how to get started with managing relationships with your high-value customers. I'll teach you practical processes, skills and philosophies to make sure that you are managing customers well, to reduce churn, increase revenue, and deliver a valuable product to your customers.
The book builds on my own experience managing customers with Expensify for the last four years, and hours of interviews with colleagues from Wistia, Buffer, FullStory, Clubhouse and more.
The Guide to SaaS Customer Management will cover:
- What customer relationship management actually involves every day
- What you can do with good customer relationships
- How to spot deteriorating relationships, and what to do about it
- What to do when a customer leaves
Plus, I’ll include a ton of examples of processes that I’ve used, and templates for communicating with customers.
If you pre-order now, you should get three additional pieces of content:
- A checklist of topics to cover with your customer about on your first call
- An example customer health score
- A template to report when customers leave you, so that you can learn from the experience
This book will be available in late Spring 2018, and you can pre-order right now.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for pre-ordering. I look forward to helping you to manage your customer relationships.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.