Hiking the USA - Search Word Pro is an innovative new type of travel eguide -- an interactive ebook with multi-search engine capability built right in!
No typing needed. Keywords are pre-selected to find the best answers. Just swipe it, pick it and click it. It does the search for you. It is always current and totally mobile. It’s easy to use anywhere you have access to the Internet.
You simply just swipe it and click it. Blast off. You can choose articles, graphics or videos by selecting the search engine you prefer.
Part I covers the hiking and backpacking course topics from the Intermountain Alpine Club (IMAC) seminar series presented over a six week period at REI April and May 2014. The ebook offers a structured hit-the-ground-running search engine road map to each of the key topics emphasized by the instructors of the course, plus additional depth on numerous additional topics of importance. It includes:
• Getting Started – The Basics
• Wilderness Medicine
• Cooking, Food & Water
• Compasses, GPS, Maps and Apps
• Packs, Bags, Pads & Gear
• Trip Planning & Preparation
• Hiking Clubs and Organizations in Washington
• Weather Forecasts and Apps
Part II then delves into hiking opportunities all over the country. It includes hiking trails and opportunities in all 50 states of the USA. It includes:
• 25 National Military Parks, National Battlefield Parks, National Battlefield Sites, National Battlefields
• 125 National Historical Parks, National Historic Sites, and International Historic Sites
• 4 National Lakeshores
• 29 National Memorials
• 78 National Monuments
• 59 National Parks
• 4 National Parkways
• 20 National Preserves and National Reserves
• 18 National Recreation Areas
• 15 National River and National Wild and Scenic Rivers and Riverways
• 3 National Scenic Trails
• 10 National Seashores
• 11 other types of National Park sites (White House, National Mall, etc.)
• State Parks and County Parks in each of the 50 states and territories.
With a click you can get great hiking information on your smart phone for anywhere in the country.
Paper is going away. Mobile and wireless is increasing.
With a click you get the latest posts and even trail and condition reports. No typing needed. It's always current and won't get stale. Totally mobile. Very sharable.
It also includes links to specialty maps, safety and weather information, the best iPhone and Android Apps, and much, more more.
Get yours today.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share