Your core is one of the most important parts of your body!
When it is weak, you can experience back pain, poor posture, incontinence and "love handles" that you don't always love 😀.
My "10 Days to a Stronger Core" program can help!
I personally developed this amazing system after 16 years as a physical therapist and Pilates instructor. I know how important it is to have a strong core, and I know how difficult it can be to train the right muscles and figure out the most effective exercises.
This system solves those problems.
When you purchase 10 Days to a Stronger Core you will receive:
- 10 workout videos, meant to be done on 10 consecutive days
- A bonus "tutorial" video, teaching you the proper way to do a crunch
- My 3 Day Flat Belly Detox, giving you a specific meal plan to help decrease bloating and fat accumulation in your lower belly
- You will have immediate access to view all videos
- Each video focuses specifically on a different part of your core, and talks you through a workout that targets those areas
- Every workout is under 10 minutes, meaning you can do this even on the busiest of days!
10 Days to a Stronger Core is a comprehensive program that is appropriate for people of any fitness level. It will help you find your core muscles and ensures you are working the right muscles during each exercise. It will help you tighten and tone your abdominals, obliques, back muscles and hips, so that you can finally strengthen your core the right way!
*These videos are online only and no hard copies will be mailed out. Due to the nature of the product and the online videos, no refunds or returns can be processed. We want you to be happy with our product, so contact us immediately if you have any concerns or problems. Thank you for your purchase!
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for your purchase!
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share