Audio of NQA presentation
Dr. Michael Mayer - Qigong Path to Modern Health -Audio
From Dr Mayer's Keynote Address to the National Qigong Association. You'll learn about:
• Our cultural healthcare crises and our need for self-helaing methods
• Cross cultural Traditions of postural initiation
• Tai Chi and Qigong stem from a long lost lineage which derives from shamanic origins, and includes: self-healing, spiritual unfoldment, self-defense and changing the practitioner's life stance.The roots of this lineage are part of a cross-cultural traditions not only in China, but also in Native America, India, and Greece. This tradition has roots in many of the world's major indigenous religions: Buddhism, Hinduism, Judaism, and Taoism.
• Self-healing methods for health problems that combine Western psychotherapy and Qigong.
• Learn about how this new "Energy Psychology" can give relief to: Hypertension, chronic pain, insomnia, anxiety, Carpal tunnel syndrome, etc.
•An overview of selected leading-edge research on Energy Medicine and Energy Psychology.