Intro to Prophetic Ministry is a recorded webinar (originally taught live) with approximately 1.5 hours of intense teaching + attendee Q&A about how to operate in prophetic ministry.
In this webinar, I taught on:
- The purpose of New Testament prophetic ministry;
- 7 ways to hear the prophetic word;
- 4 checks and balances that verify accuracy of the word;
- What to do when God gives you inside information (which He will);
- How to give a prophetic word;
- How NOT to give a prophetic word;
- The two camps of prophetic people, and which one you want to be in (and what you want to AVOID);
- The importance and power of prophetic protocol;
- Discernment of spirits;
- The spirit of Elijah vs. the spirit of Jezebel, and more!
The webinar is a recorded video.
I've also included all the BONUS resources in this product that I released to the webinar attendees:
- A list of prophetic training resources and voices I recommend (some free, some not);
- My podcast that describes prophetic protocol and how to adhere to it (17 extra minutes of bonus audio teaching, no longer available anywhere else);
- A copy of my webinar slides to be used for your personal study;
- A PDF copy of my white paper about prophetic protocol (largely a transcript of the podcast); and
- Links to the resources I have written about how to distinguish God's true Spirit of Prophecy from the enemy's false impersonator, generally called the Jezebel spirit.
Every Christian is called to prophesy--but, as my pastor always says, prophecy is both the most important and the most dangerous gift in the Church. However, you don't need to be afraid to prophesy; simply learn how to operate in this gift properly!
This webinar (plus bonus material) contains material I have learned over 15 years of studying and practicing prophetic ministry. The webinar will help you begin operating in the prophetic ministry with grace, proper protocol, and confidence.
Don't wait; equip yourself today!
UPDATE 11/13/17: The instructions page contains a link to the webinar video in my storage archives, but due to a change in archive services, I added the actual MP4 videos for both classes below.
The class material is the same for both classes; I simply taught this class twice, so the Q&A will be different for each one. Watch one or both, as you prefer. Either way, the archive link is no longer needed. :) You can access the video itself without the link, since I've added the complete video files.