**Book is watermarked**
10 days from now, you can have a Fast First Draft of a Nonfiction book.
In this book, author Franki B. Kidd shares the very best tips for researching, outlining, and writing.
These are the exact steps that she uses and teaches.
Follow the steps, and you’ll complete your first draft fast and be well on your way to a completed manuscript that will need fewer revisions and will make the book feel like it can write itself.
As a freelancer, Franki has worked on hundreds of projects that range from creating outlines, writing books, structural edits and book consultations.
She’s helped people with PhDs, and those with a grade school education write their books.
On one freelancing site, she’s worked on over 500 projects. She’s taught thousands of online students to write books.
Unlike other books about writing books, this one is tried and true.
Here are the easy breezy steps:
• Answer (4) Four questions
• Create an Outline Template
• Brainstorm and Research using (9) Nine powerful tips
• Plug ‘n’ Play Content into Outline Template
• Put it on Your Calendar
• Elements of a book and tips to get started writing
• How to brainstorm, outline, and write your book draft more efficiently
• 10 (ten) “Short and Powerful” Nonfiction Book structures
• Book types and word counts
• Franki’s famous 7-10 chapters, thick paragraphs outlining method that makes the book feel like it’s writing itself
• Best way to organize and create content
• Outline template and effortless way to Plug ‘n’ Play content
• A fresh approach to nonfiction that meets the needs of today's busy readers
• How to set up a no-fail writing schedule so you can meet a deadline
Download this book today and start writing your QUALITY nonfiction book draft.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share