Cruising Guide Indonesia covers everything the prudent navigator needs to safely ply the Indonesian waters and enjoy the largest and best island nation in the world.
• New chapters covering the Triton Bay, Saumlaki, Kai, Anambas, and Natuna areas.
• Extensive updates and additions to all of our previous 25 chapters.
• Detailed charts including approaches, waypoints and GPS coordinates.
• Dangers, chart errors, missing islands, reefs and rocks.
• Formalities, Immigration, Customs, Harbor Master and National Park regulations.
• Regional weather patterns, local anomalies and currents.
• Shore side facilities, restaurants, beach bars, supermarkets, provisioning and fueling.
• Cultural excursions, waterfalls, wildlife, diving, hiking, climbing, day tripping, etc…
• Comprehensive coverage: 304 pages thick with more than 400 anchorages.
WITH 29 CHAPTERS CRUISING GUIDE INDONESIA COVERS THE WHOLE OF THE INDONESIAN ARCHIPELAGO.
Physical Book Dimensions: 22cm x 28cm x 2.2cm 304 pages (Shipping is Free of Charge).
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for your support.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.