Here is our complete school rowing training program. It goes for a full 6 month period. This program is also perfect for competitive club and masters athletes.
The program is broken down into three main training blocks these are maintenance or off-season, pre-season, season while building to the focus race of the year. The program is designed so it gradually increases the athlete's strength, fitness, and technique over the year.
Key components of the program are 1 day off per week, 2 main sessions per day with a suitable number of off sessions, a stretching component, and a special component. The special component is a block of time nearly every day which allows dedicated time for athletes to work on their own individual problem areas be it technique, injury or any other area of rowing which is holding them back.
To complement the training program we have made a series of videos to allow you to make adjustments when circumstances change in the athlete's life and schedule.
We have also included 13 training pieces to be used in the training program.
These videos are:
- How to put together a training program that works
- Recovery in the program and why it's important
- Program structure
- Injury, food and the program
- Rating and session substitution in the program
- Training objectives for each session
- Impact of regattas on the program
- Training diary and it's uses
- Description of the training program and how to use
- 6 Months of training programs leading to the race focus race of the year
- 13 Training pieces which are included in the program
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.