The main purpose of Excel Macro Execution Basics is to help you work with the most basic tools and features that allow you to execute macros.
Excel Macro Execution Basics has two main goals:
- Help you understand how to execute macros in practice. Excel Macro Execution Basics shows you (step-by-step) the most common processes you follow to execute macros in Excel.
- Help you understand the rules and logic behind each of the most common processes you use to execute macros in Excel. This includes understanding, among others: (i) The main consequences of working with the different tools and features you can use to execute macros; (ii) The main criteria to determine which tool or feature to use when executing a macro; and (iii) The main rules and suggestions to consider when executing macros.
Excel Macro Execution Basics is divided into six Chapters.
- Chapter 1 is an introduction to the topic of macro execution.
- In Chapter 2, you learn: (i) How to assign a keyboard shortcut to a macro; and (ii) How to change an existing macro keyboard shortcut.
- In Chapter 3, you learn how to assign macros to: (i) Form Controls, particularly Command Buttons; and (ii) Inserted objects, such as Text Boxes.
- In Chapter 4, you learn how to add buttons (from which you can execute macros) to (both): (i) The Quick Access Toolbar; and (ii) The Ribbon.
- In Chapter 5, you learn how to execute a macro from the Macro dialog box.
- In Chapter 6, you learn how to execute a macro with the Run Sub/UserForm command of the Visual Basic Editor (VBE).
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.