The main purpose of Create Excel Macros Without Programming is to help you:
- During the first stages of learning how to work with macros and VBA.
- Start creating macros without programming.
I am mindful that to learn about, and master, Excel macros and VBA you need to take the right approach.
My experience is that the main reason people shy away from working with macros and VBA is because these tools are usually associated with programming.
However, as you learn in this Book, the association several people make between macros and programming is not always correct. You can work with basic macros without programming.
In other words, Excel has a set of tools and features that allow you start creating, and working with, macros even if you have no programming knowledge or experience.
In Create Excel Macros Without Programming, you learn about certain Excel tools and features that are designed to help you work with, and learn about, macros. You can apply the principles, processes and strategies you learn in this Book to create basic but very powerful macros.
Create Excel Macros Without Programming is divided into seven Chapters.
- In Chapter 1, you learn how to set up Excel to work with macros and VBA.
- In Chapter 2, you learn about the tool (known as the Macro Recorder) you work with when creating Excel macros without programming.
- In Chapter 3, you learn how to plan and prepare prior to creating a macro without programming.
- In Chapter 4, you learn about one of the most important choices you make prior to recording a macro: Whether to use absolute or relative cell references.
- In Chapter 5, you learn the step-by-process you can follow to create Excel macros without programming.
- In Chapter 6, you learn about: (i) The main limitations of the Macro Recorder; and (ii) How to determine whether a specific situation is suitable for using the Macro Recorder.
- In Chapter 7, you learn how to delete (recorded) macros from Excel.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.