We begin with the Magento 2 concepts, then create an extension that has routing, makes API calls, customize frontend and backend, and practice in-depth how to write code.
All content includes best practices and is reviewed by Mage Mastery members who have passed the Magento 2 Professional Developer exam.
After each new topic is taught, students are guided through interactive exercises as they learn by building a complete Magento 2 solution.
Choose a Magento 2 Workshop
The Mage Mastery workshop is designed to start you at ground zero and elevate you to production-level Magento 2 skills by the end of day 2.
BACK END DEVELOPERS
- Key Magento concepts
- Understand Magento 2 codebase
- Create new pages in Magento 2
- UI modifications, design changes, page customization
- Learn Magento 2 customization techniques
- Create/modify the database schema
- Magento 2 CRUD
- Customize the Admin UI
FRONT END DEVELOPERS
- Layouts Overview
- Basic CSS and JS inclusion
- Intro into blocks and view models
- .less files deployment and compilation options
- Using Grunt for deployment and compilation
- Fallback Process
- M1 <> M2 Comparison
PRACTICE FOR ALL DEVELOPERS
For those who would like to practice development with Magento 2 platform, we are going to build a Magento 2 extension and have lots of fun.