In 2013 I started a blog called Maker/Mistaker. What started with me opening up about my depression led to a mind-blowing journey through self-development, spiritual awakenings, astral projection, and healing. I closed the blog in 2016 so I packaged everything up as a book to celebrate that chapter in my life."By reading this book, by looking into the soul of another human who wrote down the most wonderful thoughts I have ever read in my life. And by inspiring me I had the urge to inspire you too. This man is showing me that the true art and spiritual energy of life lays in the little unexplored corners." - Kimi Peri
- 45 Chapters
- 4 hrs 56 mins
- MP3 192 kbps
Free Bonus Files Included:
- Desktop Wallpaper 1920×1080
- 88 Minute Interview with Starseed & Intuitive Consultant Gigi Young
Background on the Book:
I've been a creative person my whole life. I've also been super sensitive and intuitive as many artists are. I've had a lot of success in my life as a maker, but I still struggled with anxiety and depression. I thought I was living the good life? In 2013, I admitted I was depressed to my business partners and friends. That's when I started Maker/Mistaker to write about my feelings and philosophies. It turned into a journey of self discovery and personal transformation.
I write about how I worked my way through depression, my meditation techniques, my morning routines and rituals, etc. It includes my take on habit change, personal growth, anxiety, fear, productivity, and spiritual awakening. I even documented my early out-of-body experiences that happened after I began meditating seriously for the first time. Other cool areas are my Quantum Sphere Healing and Soul Retrieval experiences, which is where I learned I was a Starseed!
Table of Contents
Part 1: Depression & Anxiety
- What is Maker/Mistaker?
- Success, Depression, and Awakening
- Overcoming Depression Part 1
- Overcoming Depression Part 2
- Overcoming Depression Part 3
- The State of Discontent
- Fear of Making Money
- The Need to be Liked
- Let Go of What Other People Think
- Saying No Without Being Mean
- Fear of Going to the Gym
- Resistance to Work
- Why Do I Sometimes Dread Opening My Email?
- Our Obsession with Productivity
Part 2: Self Growth
- 3 Things I Learned by Waking Up Early
- The Night Owl’s Secret to Waking Up Early
- My Meditation Practice
- 41 Signs You Are Sleepwalking Through Life
- The Cycle of Discontent and Creation
- Giving Myself Permission to Sleep In
- How to Get Inspired When You’re Stuck
- How to Kill Procrastination
- 5 Tips for a Killer Morning Routine
- An Outside-the-Box Time Management Technique
- Morning Routine 2015
- Digital Detox
- Why I Quit Coffee
- Why I am Drinking Coffee Again
- I’m Quitting Facebook and Going Outside
- One Year of Waking Up Early
Part 3: Spiritual & Esoteric
- My First Out of Body Experience
- My Craziest Out of Body Experience
- Out of Body Experiences All in Your Head?
- The Ultimate Guide to Out of Body Experiences
- Soul Retrieval
- Am I a Starseed?
- Quantum Sphere Healing
- Coincidence or Destiny?
Part 4: Love & Relationships
- The New Masculine
- Quit Watching Porn in 30 Days
- Not Afraid of Love
- An Uncomfortable Book About Relationships
- 20 Tips for More Conscious Relationships
- Is the Fear of “Being Needy” Keeping us Apart?
- How Sexual Purity Affected Me as a Man
- The End of Maker/Mistaker
- Thank You
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share