This value bundle contains my book The Input Method ($19, on how to learn any language) and my guide Learn Japanese With Manga ($9, on what the title says).
"A learner interested in REAL Japanese fluency, not the awkward, mechanical language of classrooms, should try to graduate from textbooks as quickly as he or she can."
THE INPUT METHOD: HOW TO REACH NATIVE FLUENCY IN ANY LANGUAGE
25,000+ words / 6 sections / 20+ chapters
Use the Input Method to reach fluency in any language. Includes:
- A full map of the language journey, from complete beginner to native fluency
- Why you don't need grammar rules, textbooks, tutors, or speaking practice
- How to integrate comic books, movies, anime, podcasts and other natural mediums into your language learning "stack"
- The most common, and most dangerous, language learning myths
- Textbook fluency vs natural fluency
- The greatest educational swindle of all time
- Hello Wittgenstein (the fatal flaw behind using dictionaries)
- What game design can teach us about how to learn languages
- The importance of being CONSISTENTLY INCONSISTENT
- Psychology (and fear) management, gamification, forgetting curves, metacognition vs spoon-feeding, and MUCH MORE
LEARN JAPANESE WITH MANGA: A GUIDE TO CONTEXTUAL IMMERSION
6000+ words / 6 chapters / full-color example images
- A complete manga-learning workflow
- When and how to use manga for Japanese fluency
- How to harvest flashcards as you read
- What manga can do that textbooks cannot
- The qualities of the best manga
And much more!
30-day money-back guarantee. All purchases come with free access to future updates.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for your purchase!
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.