Explore ways to design in real time a meditation practice that fits you like a glove, flows seamlessly with your life and grows with you over time.
I call this process MEDITATION MAPPING.
After several years of mapping with my 1:1 clients, I'm offering the first ever online global group journey.
Sept. 11- Oct. 8, 2017
Meditation practices are similar to clothing. They need to fit a particular person. And since no one is perfect, customization is necessary. No fit, no comfort, no practice.
Fortunately, learning MEDITATION MAPPING to create your own bespoke meditations is much easier than learning to sew!
After years of meditation mapping with clients + creating several meditation mapping products, I think we've worked out the kinks. The process works so well, I'm trademarking the term *Meditation Mapping*!
What You'll Do:
1. Work as much or as little as you have time and inspiration for.
2.Work through a guidebook I've made with questions and prompts. Tap into what you really want and need from meditation. This guidebook is non-instructional. More like a journal that wants to inspire you, give you space to uncover your feelings and nudge you along lovingly.
3. Map out a broad meditation practice plan that breaks down into micro plans and practices, then continually adapt this plan based on what you learn from your own journaling + your actual practice experience + my support.
4. Your practice plan might incorporate a meditation that you already like. Or one you think you'll like. If you don't have a practice in mind, there's a quick process to help you find one.
5. You'll journal about what you would like to happen in practice, then what actually happens in practice. You'll adjust your meditation practice plan accordingly, based on your actual experience.
6. You can work through the guidebook again and again, noting how your experience and practice changes each time.
7. You might try a lot of practices before finding one you want to work with longer term, or you might find one -- or several-- practices that fit you like a glove.
8. I'll help you adapt your practice for 4 weeks.
9. You'll also have other tools to help you along the way.
You might complete the 4 week journey with the same basic practice, only slightly more tailored to fit you. Or you might end up with a completely different practice that in no way resembles the one you started with.
What You'll Get:
- the option to participate in weekly calls for 4 weeks (recordings of calls will be emailed to you)
- my 1:1 email support for 4 weeks
- access to videos, audios and other media I've made to inspire and support you
- optional membership in a Facebook group for community support and discussion with others on this journey
- my quality attention because I'm limiting the number of spots available
Again, the guidebook with questions and prompts you'll work through is yours to keep forever.
More about the guidebook:
- It's in .pdf form, type your answers directly into the document if you like working digitally --OR-- print out to write in long hand --OR-- both.
- The writing is simple and lighthearted.
- The intention is to inspire your quest for your best self as well as your creative self.
- DEFINITELY not another "How to Meditate" instruction book. No dogma, no agenda except to allow you space to do your work.
- evergreen design-- created to be used over and over.
MEDITATION MAPPING has already helped dozens of people to:
- work with stress, anxiety and the unique challenges they face, such as an erratic work schedule.
- give themselves permission to play during practice rather than perform.
- find the self-confidence to experiment in their practice.
- be less pre-occupied with results and outcome, and embark on a journey of discovery instead.
- discover a practice they loved-- using the process of elimination, their own reflections, my support and guidance and their innate willingness to explore, which I call INNER WANDERLUST or INNER ADVENTURE.
- learn about themselves, the truth of who they are on the deepest levels.
What Some of the First Mappers Say:
"Meditation Mapping is a one-of-a-kind experience that feeds you in a variety of ways, depending how you apply it and it never stops being useful. Anytime my current practice goes stale, I map a new one."
-- Melissa, the first meditation-mapping beta tester"Beyond designing, with Tina's help, several meditation practices that I'll carry with me forever, I learned loads about myself and the technical side of meditation. I now feel like I can teach it."
-- Marcine P.errine, Corporate Trainer, learned meditation-mapping via Skype
Questions? Contact me.
I'd love to have you with us on this maiden voyage of the first MEDITATION MAPPING global group excursion.