The new MARX PAINTBRUSH BROTHERS family includes 5 different multi-purpose paintbrushes. The brushes are sensitive to pen pressure, tilt angle, and speed (for dumb stylus/finger painting).
All brushes and can be used in Normal, Glaze, and Wet Paint mode to emulate wet and dry oil as well as acrylic or gouache painting. You can switch the brush render mode with three buttons in the "Dynamics" tab of the new Procreate 4 brush menu.
Since you can use the same brush as paintbrush, smudge tool or eraser in three different painting modes, the MARX brushes give you a great variety of painting techniques while keeping a consistent look and feel to your artwork.
You'll get all future updates and new brushes for this set for free!
All brushes from this set are also included in my 400+ brushes MegaPack.
FAQ & Tips
- Check my FAQ and follow step-by-step tutorials for downloading and importing your new brushes into Procreate.
- Try out the brushes in Normal, Glaze, and Wet Paint brush rendering mode to get a feeling for the different styles you can create.
- All brushes can also be used as an eraser as well as smudge tool to achieve a consistent look & feel.
- Play with opacity, try out pen pressure, tilt angle, and speed sensitivity to use my brushes to their full potential.
- Remove grain or reduce jitter if you prefer cleaner brush strokes.
Happy Painting! 😊
Learn more about my 400+ brushes, swatches, and tools for Procreate: Procreate-Brushes.com
NOTE: The brushes are designed exclusively for Procreate 4 (iOS App). A pressure sensitive stylus like the Apple Pencil is recommended to take full advantage of the brushes, but not necessary.