Retarget your blendshapes between meshes with the same topology.
- Extract the content of the .rar file anywhere on disk.
- Drag the retargetBlendshape.mel file in Maya to permanently install the script.
A button on the MiscTools shelf will be created that will allow easy access to the ui, this way the user doesn't need to worry about any of the code. If user wishes to not use the shelf button the following commands can be used.
Command line:import retargetBlendshape
Display UI:import retargetBlendshape.ui
Retarget your blendshapes between meshes with the same topology. There are a few options that can be helpful to achieve the desired results.
- Scaling your delta depending on the size difference between the source and the target vertex.
- Rotating the delta depending on the normal difference between the source and the target vertex.
- Smoothing based on the vertex size between the retarget mesh and the blendshape mesh.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.