An MBA is a very high-intensity affair. The pressure is always on. When you finish reading that 10-page case, you will have an assignment to complete. Then there are those fun team meetings, where your group will expect you to contribute something meaningful. Finally, when you think you have all these things under control, there are the dinners and parties you will have to attend.
A lot of people enter business school without really understanding what they are getting into. We are a group of MBA graduates who learnt the hard way that to get the most out of an MBA you have to be really prepared for it. Having graduated from top schools, we know your time at business school is no laughing matter and that being prepared is half the battle. So, we have gone out of our way to jot down all our learnings in this must-read e-book for MBA prospects and admits.
Some of the topics covered in the book include:
- Why an MBA?
- The true cost of an MBA
- More than one business school admit? Tips to help you choose the right school
- Moving abroad for your MBA? Here's your checklist
- Six reasons why you should take time off before your MBA
- Tips on Breaking the News of your MBA at work
- 5 Out-of-the-box tips to maximize success at business school
- 5 tips on working effectively with your study group at b-school
- Do I need to attend all classes while at business school?
- How To Prepare For Case Study Discussions At Business School
- 5 rules of etiquette to be observed during a case discussion
100% money-back guarantee - If you are not satisfied with the e-book, then just drop us an email at support(at)mbabasecamp.com within 30 days and we will give your money back.
* PayPal and all major credit cards accepted for payment.