- struggle with building the habits you need to regularly prepare and eat healthy meals?
- feel constantly overwhelmed by the idea of how much to eat at breakfast, lunch, and dinner?
- need to follow a plan and to have a system in place so you don't have to think about what to do, you just do it?
- struggle with time management and the skills necessary to plan your meals in advance so you have healthy meals on hand before you need them?
Then Meal Planning Made Simple is for you!
Now, I’m going to be upfront about this: This is NOT a diet plan.
I’m not going to tell you, "Here eat this meal plan for the next six-to-twelve weeks and you’ll lose weight." Instead, I'll show you how to look at your current life and actually find the time each week to plan and prepare your meals.
Throughout the book, I’ll give you many strategies on how you can learn to incorporate effective meal planning into your life.
I’ll also show you how you can
- cut a lot of time out of the planning process
- do a lot less work in your kitchen and
- turn this into a realistic way to approach your eating and your life.
This is not a cookbook either (although the appendix does have a lot of links to recipes you can use).
And it's not a book geared toward any one type of eating template. The strategies I’ll teach you in this book will work whether you're paleo, low carb, vegetarian, vegan, following Weight Watchers, counting calories, or watching your macros.
It doesn't matter what “diet” you follow because this isn't about the food that's going on your plate. But rather, it’s about getting your plate filled with the foods that are going to help you reach your goals.
With the help of this book you’ll no longer find yourself at five o'clock on a weeknight lamenting, “What am I going to do about dinner?" You’ll know exactly what's for dinner because you've planned it out ahead of time.
I’m sure you’ve heard the saying, “If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.” My goal with this book is to help you learn to become a master meal planner.
With the step-by-step instructions I give you in this book, you’ll make meal planning a consistent part of your life. And you’ll plan meals that meet your dietary needs and help you reach your weight loss and maintenance goals!