A generic meal plan can get you only so far. Stop trying to force a system on you that neither fits your taste, time or budget and start creating your own weekly meal plan based on your personal needs. That way you also can take your health as well as allergies and intolerances into consideration. And you can as easily plan for a single, couple or a whole family. Because nobody knows better than you what works for your household and what doesn't!
LET'S HAVE A LOOK
This meal planner does not only come with 33 printables but also with a detailed guide on how you can fill it with your favorite recipes, while always making sure that it fits your taste, the time you have each day as well as your budget and health-related needs.
MEAL PLANNING SHOULD BE EASY AND FUN
I don't want meal planning to be overwhelming and adding an additional task to your already busy schedule. I want you to print out this meal planner and create your first meal plan for the coming week right away. There are, of course, ways to streamline the process even more, but that's not today's task. First, we get next weeks meal plan out of the way and when you are comfortable with the basic setup then we can add on and make meal planning and cooking even more fun! The guide covers everything from your first basic meal plan to more advanced techniques. So you are all set!
MEAL PLANNER PRINTABLE OVERVIEW
- Grocery Shopping List sorted by categories • 1 page
- Weekly Meal Plan for the 'main meal' of the day • Monday and Sunday Start • 2 pages
- Weekly Meal Plan for breakfast, lunch, and dinner • Monday and Sunday Start • 2 pages
- Weekly Meal Plan for five meals per day (including snacks in the morning and afternoon) • Monday and Sunday Start • 4 pages
- Recipe Templates for Soup, Salad, Meat, Fish, Veggies, Breakfast, Dessert as well as a Recipe Template where you can add your own categories • 8 pages
- Index by Category (Soup, Salad, Meat, Fish, Veggies, Breakfast, Dessert as well as an Index by Category Template where you can add your own categories) • 8 pages
- Index by Time (15 minutes, 30 minutes, 45 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours plus) • 5 pages
- Index by Difficulty (easy, average, hard) • 3 pages
= 33 printables total
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
2 PDF files in size A5 (5.8" x 8.3" | 14.8cm x 21.0cm) including 33 pages each. Perfect if you already have A5 sheets cut to size.
2 PDF files in size A4 (8.3" x 11.7" | 21 cm x 29,7cm) including 33 layouts on 17 pages each. Allows you to print two A5 layouts on one A4 sheet.
One of each is always with cut lines, one without. The PDF file without cut lines is perfect if you use a binder like an A5 Filofax. And the PDF file with cut lines fits your A5 Bullet Journal (f.e. Leuchtturm1917) like a sleeve.
Covers both Monday and Sunday as the first day of the week.
When printing, make sure you have your printer set to actual size.
1 PDF file in size A4 (8.3" x 11.7" | 21 cm x 29,7cm) including 17 pages of meal planning guidance. So that you know how to print, fill and use all printables like a PRO.
MORE DETAILS HERE
© 2018 Sandra Pinkert. All rights reserved.
All products are for personal use only. If you want to resell any of them or use (part of) my designs in your products please contact me: sandra [!at] wundertastisch.com.
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you so much for supporting wundertastisch.com! I wish you a most successful year 2018!
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.