Take a proactive approach to your 4th trimester!
You know you need to plan for baby's arrival. You may have all the things you need for baby - but do you have a plan for yourself?
In this workbook & guide we will cover:
- Signs & symptoms of postnatal mood disorders
- Prescreening yourself to figure out if you may be predisposed
- Making a health and wellness plan
- Creating a support team
- Nourish your body; including recipes
- Creating a sleep plan; we know that we'll be sleep deprived, make sure you plan for it!
- Avoiding the 'This is normal trap'
- Talk to someone; researching who you can call when you need specific help
- Reducing overwhelm
- Keep moving; help your body heal
You can also add on a 1 on 1 call with me to help you work on your plan - I answer any questions you have and help guide you even more with your unique goals. This call is 1 hour.
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.