Does gaming lead to conflict in your family?
Is it hard to get your child to stop playing video games?
Do you want your child to be less obsessed with video games?
The Parent's Workbook for Dealing with Gaming Issues will help you achieve a healthier way of gaming; give you a better understanding and a better balance between gaming and real life.
The Parent’s Workbook for Dealing with Gaming Issues is a 5 step manual that will guide you through assisting and supporting your child to reach a healthier balance between gaming and real life. It is over 100 A4 pages, full of information, resources and tools and it’s very easy to use. If gaming is causing conflict in your home it’s a must have!
The workbook will help you:
- assess your child’s general wellbeing, assess the gaming behaviours and identify gaming disorder
- provide advice on how to communicate and interact with your child
- give you an in depth understanding of gaming
- help you work through changing the negative gaming behaviours
- find a better balance between gaming and real life responsibilities
- improve your relationship with your child
Steven Dupon is an expert in gaming and wellbeing. He develops resources that help parents and professionals understand and deal with the positive and negative impacts of gaming.
For more information about Steven go to www.instituteofgames.com
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.