Introduction to mGear's SHIFTER Modular Rigging System
This video tutorial is aimed at anybody who is looking to start rigging with mGear. Also, Animators and Modelers can use mGear to quick setup characters.
The tutorial is organized by topic in 19 chapters/videos to make it easy to follow and rewatch.
Also, all the files, scripts and sample data is included, so you can follow step by step from any chapter of the tutorial
mGear can be download from here: https://github.com/mgear-dev/mgear_dist/releases
- Shifter overview
- How to use Shifter's guides and settings
- How to edit the controls shapes and store it
- How to use and edit the biped template
- Quick skinning techniques and tips
- How to apply motion capture data using Maya's HumanIK
- How to prepare the rig and export the rig to Game Engines
Character model by https://jmlinares.com/
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share