You bought the book. Now take the Challenge!
Buying a book is great. Reading it is better. Implementing the skills and concepts? PRICELESS.
That's why we created this Challenge.
Over the course of a month, we'll go through the book concept by concept AND develop an improv dance habit that will fast track effortless improv and musicality. It really works!
What you'll get:
- Chapter discussions, dance prompts, and music suggestions. Every other day.
- Short videos illuminating the concepts and principles described in the book. Each week.
- Reader's questions to help you get the most out of the material. Each week.
- Video demos that help you internalize skills, follow the music, and explore the physical sensations of the dance. Occasionally.
- Access to Alia's feedback and expertise. Always.
What you'll do:
- Read about 10 pages a day in the book.
- Dance free-form improvisation for 20 minutes and rest for 10 minutes afterward. Your schedule (you can designate non-dance days as needed).
- Read emails, watch short videos, and journal your practice.
- Ask questions and get answers.
This Challenge is available as a premium bonus to those who purchase the book directly from Alia. It is a modest upgrade for those who purchase elsewhere. We keep the price ridiculously low so you can get the support and accountability to take your dance to the next level--and beyond.
Don't delay! BUY TODAY!
All my love,