This packet goes along with the Birth Monopoly article "Why Are We Asking Doctors If Women Should Have Midwives?" and includes eight, 8.5"x11" printer-friendly flyers:
- "What is midwifery?"
- RCOG (U.K.'s Royal College of Ob/Gyns) vs. ACOG (U.S.' American College of Ob/Gyns) in their own words, on water birth, midwifery care, and out-of-hospital birth
- "Asking doctors if women should have midwives is like asking Walmart if Costco can open a store."
- "Maternal choice is a human right." (Royal College of Midwives)
- "Please doc, you gotta help me! I must have a midwife, I tell you!"
- "Too many babies are born in the traditional 'hospital' setting..." (President Anthony Falconer of the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists)
- "Midwives Save Lives."
- "Respect & Compassion" from current U.K. guidelines on care of healthy women and their babies in childbirth
There's room for your logo on each flyer! Feel free to put your own mark on these, for distribution to clients, colleagues, and friends.Thanks again for your support! Every dollar you invest here goes to keep me advocating for moms, babies, and better maternity care. It is much appreciated!
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share