Leave the kitchen sink at home! Whether you are going around the block or across the world, the Lexi Carryall crossbody bag with adjustable strap carries all you really need while you carry her and travel light and in style.
More than a year in the making, Joan brings decades of project design, testing, and top-selling pattern writing experience to this long-awaited purse pattern.
Effortlessly elevate your sewing experience, build skills, and achieve your sewing goals while Joan walks with you through tips, tricks, techniques and project management for your success every time.
Lexi Carryall is a 16-page (includes front/back covers), full-color, 8 1/2” x 11” pattern booklet - twice the size of a regular pattern!
- US orders only.
- Your order will ship in 2-3 days via USPS first class mail.
- International orders: Please order our digital PDF pattern: https://www.lazygirldesigns.com/products/category/patterns/digital/
- Patterns cannot be returned or exchanged. Contact Lazy Girl if an item arrived damaged or the wrong item was sent.
Lexi Carryall Features
- Zippered main compartment loaded with pockets to keep your essentials organized and easily at hand.
- Roomy main compartment happily holds a standard water bottle.
- Front zip pocket for quick access to secure storage for important things like your ID, passport, travel documents or my all-important Costco card.
- Back slip pocket for your phone and convenience items.
- Inside 'Wallet' pocket ideal for our small Wonder Wallet LGD211, the only wallet I've carried for 20 years!
- Innovative zipper installation allows top zip to open fully from edge to edge for easy access.
- Will hold an iPad Mini, Kindle or small tablet.
- Size: 9in x 9in x 2 1/2in
Lexi Pattern Features
- More than 100 full-color step-by-step photographs.
- Left and Right side carry design options, specific to the side you carry your bag so the zippers, 'D' rings tabs, and pockets work best for you.
- Presser foot and stitch recommendations.
- Pressing and finishing tips
- Rotary cut project. No pattern pieces included.
- Pattern tested for the accuracy and quality you expect from Lazy Girl.
Learn These Skills
- Two different zipper installation techniques you'll use on other projects.
- Conquer a double-pull purse zipper.
- Customize an adjustable strap length so it's just right.
- Manage directional fabric for a perfect result.
- Make crisp boxed corners.
Fabrics (40-42" wide, 100% cotton quilting weight)
- 2/3 yard Feature for Front, Back Slip Pocket
- 2/3 yard Adjustable Strap, Inside Pockets
- 1/3 yard Back of bag and Behind Front Pocket
- 1/3 yd Lining
Interfacing and Fleece
- 1.5 yd x 22” wide lightweight woven 100% cotton fusible interfacing, Lazy Girl Face-It Soft recommended, or 2 yds for 20” wide
- 1/2 yd x 45” wide fusible fleece, polyester, medium loft
Zipper and Adjustable Strap
- One 30” double-pull purse zipper, polyester, YKK brand recommended, or one 14" and one 16” or longer single-pull zippers.
- Two 1” Rectangle rings
- One 1” adjustable strap slider
- Size 80/12 or 90/14 SCHMETZ brand Universal or Microtex sewing machine needle.
- Double-sided sewable tape, 1/8”-1/4” wide.
- Erasable marking tool, Sewing Clips, Desk tape, and Desk Stapler.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share