Models of Impact makes it easy (and fun!) to generate new, sustainable, business models.
Model of Impact walks you through a series of activities in order to simulate the process of launching a social enterprise in just four steps: LEARN, INVENT, PROGRAM, and REPORT. Our digital download is available on a pay-what-you-want basis, and includes easy-to-understand instructions for gameplay, a glossary of 200+ business models, and a suite of other helpful resources. For returning users... get excited... this new version includes new models, a second canvas, and a whole new REPORT phase!
“…a resource that everyone who cares about social impact should appreciate and absorb." – Forbes Magazine
Models of Impact is designed for executives, entrepreneurs, consultants, and educators working across the private, social, and public sectors. The game is easy to understand, and is a great tool for introducing teams to a range of innovative business models, inspiring new programs and initiatives within your business or organization, providing a new framework for strategic planning, guiding the process of ideating new products and services, and even just getting your team to think differently. Our pay-what-you-want digital download includes everything you need to facilitate the entire process. If you’re passionate about social entrepreneurship and social impact… this toolkit is for you.
Models of Impact has helped thousands of people make a big impact. Are you next?
Thousands of Entrepreneurs, Students, Consultants, and Executives from 100+ countries have leveraged this game to imagine new business opportunities, provide a platform for professional development, learn about social enterprise, and bring real change to communities.
Version 4.0 is the best version of Models of Impact yet. Immediately upon downloading, you’ll receive…
- Simple step-by-step instructions to guide you through the process.
- A comprehensive glossary of 200+ business models defined in simple language.
- Print-ready large-format posters of our two Models of Impact canvases
- A library of free icons and illustrations for you to use in anyway you’d like!
What's the deal with this being Pay-What-You-Want??
The toolkit is available on a Pay-What-You-Want basis. We do not expect any compensation for our resources/materials as we want this to be as accessible as possible to anyone and everyone. Our mission is to build capacity, not to make money. This said, if you are able to contribute, it is greatly appreciated! We recommend a donation of $25-50. Interested in having Matthew at your next event to facilitate Models of Impact? Get in touch! firstname.lastname@example.org (not .com). We also have some fun perks available for a limited time!
- Donate $10 USD: We will send you a questionnaire, and email you a curated list of 5-10 impact and/or revenue models from our glossary that would be a good fit for you to explore.
- Donate $25 USD: Matthew will play a round of Models of Impact’s “INVENT” phase with you over email. This will give you a rare opportunity to ideate directly with Matthew on a business that balances impact and revenue! *written correspondence only
- Donate $50 USD: We will send you a questionnaire about your idea, Matthew will provide you with written feedback on your concept, and make tactical suggestions to help you push your idea further. *written correspondence only
PS, an older version of Models of Impact is also available for download in Spanish!
PPS, we have a lot of other cool tools! Check them out:
- Give All: a series of 9 toolkits that share design and strategy methods
- Peculiar Prompts: a collection of 365 creativity enhancing prompts
- TIME MACHINE: a step-by-step process for imagining the future of your work
If for some reason you do not receive a link to download after checking out, check your spam folder and/or email email@example.com, and we'll help you sort it out!
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks so much for downloading Models of Impact! Please help us spread the word and change the way the world thinks about business.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.