This eBook will provide you with knowledge of climbing history, terms, techniques, and gear so that you feel confident at the gym or crag.
Chapters covered in this eBook are as follows:
1. A Brief History of Climbing
2. Styles of Climbing
3. An Overview of Climbing Gear
4. Introduction to Common Climbing Holds
5. Basic Technique for New Climbers
6. Belaying Fundamentals
7. Climbing Grades, Explained
8. General Tips and Advice for New Climbers
9. Your Responsibility as a Climber
10. A Simplified Climbing Glossary
11. Useful Bonus Materials
Thanks for taking a look!
Sander | author & co-founder @ Moja Gear
Specs: This is a PDF eBook, for use on your computer, Kindle, or tablet.
Disclosure: By downloading this eBook, you will receive occasional messages from Moja Gear sharing our latest content and various gear offerings. Your email address will never be shared and you're welcome to opt out at any time!
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Your purchase has been received! Please enjoy the eBook. Note that there may be a small delay in downloading.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share