[Put $0 in the price box.]
Free/paid opportunities included.
Monthly link opportunities will be released.
Along with a SAMPLE/FREEBIE if there's a new product release.
Looking to run a link building campaign?
Look right here: https://linkopportunity.io/campaign
Why did I use gumroad instead of an email list?
The word 'opportunity' is being banned on a lot of email campaign providers, hence using a gumroad subscription is the next best thing.
What's on the list?All link opportunities will be editorial, or at the minimum high quality.
No web 2.0s, profile link type, 'diversity' junk.
Link opportunities will include:
- Editorial submission links w/ editorial approval.
- Editorial submission links w/o approval.
- Content mismatch link replacement (sites-turned pbns)
- Site being 301 redirect (Recreate similar content + outreach)
- Private list of editorial submissions (Video/content)
- Paid links (Paid to submit queries/requests, not for the link placement)
- Broken link building
- Resource page link building (With existing links placed)
- Testimonial link building
- Infographic links
- Interview link building
- In the press links
- product feature links
what do you have to lose?