You know about the power and importance of starting your day with God, but you're too exhausted to focus. I've made it easy for you! Even when you're tired because the baby kept you up last night, all you have to do is PRESS PLAY.
These guided scripture meditations will take the struggle out of sticking to your morning time with God. I created what I wish I had years ago when I was suffering from burnout and too tired to start my day with God's Word.
What you get in your guided scripture morning meditations:
- 7 scripture meditations on the theme of rest (mp3 format)
- Each meditation is 12 - 14 minutes long
- A different scripture passage for each day of the week
- Each day is customized to guide you through your week
- A guided start for one day of rest per week (Sabbath or the Lord's Day)
- Short prayers
- A journaling prompt
- Guided gratitude with scripture
- Guided relaxation and breathing
- Reflection questions to set intentions for your day
- Time in stillness to rest and be loved by God
- A PDF guide on how to get the most out of listening
- A printable checklist for a 4 week challenge - create a new habit by listening every morning for 4 weeks
- Why Sabbath? A PDF guide with a brief explanation for the biblical basis for a day of rest
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for your purchase. Here's to a more peaceful start to your mornings! There are more scripture meditations on the Rest for Her Soul podcast on your favourite app. restforhersoul.com
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.