A standalone app, Keyboard OSD for Video & Classroom Tutors - Moukeyit may worth to watch 2min youtube demo before reading boring descriptions.
Moukey is developed for video & Classroom tutors teaches CG relevant softwares. At first level its hard to show keyboard and mouse combinations. Moukey displays in correct order of keyboard and mouse keystrokes with a modern OSD User Interface. Makes your students easier understanding combination of keyboard and mouse while interacting with the software you are teaching.
Its desktop shortcut default running with "Run with Administration". if for some reasons of buggy antiviruses may decline it. Dont forget to run Moukey "Run With Administration Rights".
Moukey is tested on Windows 10,8.1 and Win7 64bit. Found no error. in these systems it is working properly and compatible for next generation of windows versions.
But! Im not responsible for your system or Operating System or Buggy Antivirus software problems. By getting this utility you agree these terms. And also Feel free to send Feature Requests and Bug reportings. do not blame this software without having a successful System.
update .126.96.36.199(Aug 14 2019)
-Rendering Key Labels are now in Clear Font for a better vision.
-About dialouge wasnt functioning in prior version.Fixed.
-Standard Themes Changed
update 188.8.131.52(July 06 2019)
- "Fair Font Size" Option Added. (Shows Smaller Labels Larger)
- Rare Button Flickering problem fixed.
- Some Code Optimizations.
update 184.108.40.206(June 10 2019)
- "Ignore Key" functionality added. Just add the KeyLabel under "Key Label Customization" section and Leave Replacement Column Empty (F9 added by default as an example.)
(Disabling Key Label Customization Checkbox won't affect Added Disabled Keys. eg. you have to remove F9 in List if you want it Shown).
-"Show Mouse Strokes" option added. (so some users wanted only keyboard strokes not mouse actions.)
-Theme "Children Love Red" Added.
Show Resolved Character Option Added. Displays typed character. But blocks typing some special characters like ` ^ or ~
eg. [Alt Gr] [Q] appears as [Alt Gr] [Q (@)]
Update 220.127.116.11 (05/27/2019)
- Long waited solution is Here. Now Disappear TimeOut Functionality added.Key Shortcuts Stays on Screen as long as you want and not disappearing suddenly.
-Clicking was not functioning when mouse cursor is on mouse symbol.Fixed.
Update 18.104.22.168 (3/27/2019)
-Toggle Customized Label List option added.
-Two new themes added.
Update 22.214.171.124 (03/04/2019)
-Customizing Key Labels functionality Added to Panel. You can now rename key labels.
-Some Code Fixes.
Update 126.96.36.199 (Jul/13/2017)
-rearrangment of location issue has been fixed. (for dual monitors that monitor order and / or main display is modified)
-new theme added zbrush-lander
Update 188.8.131.52 (Mar/01/2017)
- Customization is now enabled. After Now you can Build your own theme. "Customize..." Button refers.
How to customize videotutorial https://youtu.be/AsZ6tLT0siI
Update 184.108.40.206 (Feb/01/2017)
- 4th (extra) mouse buttons are avaible as a hotkey to toggle OSD.
- Toggle Buttons were show up acciently But they wouldnt. fixed.
Update 220.127.116.11 (Feb/01/2017)
- Moukey is now more colorful!
Themes are now amount of 11 (Adobe and Maya Themes are #10 and #11).
- Code Clean.
Update 18.104.22.168 (Jan/31/2017)
- MultiMonitor Support Added.
Update 22.214.171.124 (Jan/30/2017)
- Virtual Keys were disappearing problem in "not follow mouse" mode.fixed.
Update 126.96.36.199 (Jan/26/2017)
- New 2 Themes added.
- Label Alignment to Center of KeyButton.
- Some Bugs Fixed and Performance issues fixed.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share