This Blender 2.9x add-on provides better usability and customization of basic 3D view-port navigation, in particular, ZBrush type of navigation and FPS-like movement. It's an alternative to Blender's default orbit/pan/zoom/dolly/fly/walk navigation. As such it also adds an isometric view snapping via Alt+LMB drag.
If you like the addon please support further development by donation or by purchase of following licenses.
Most notable features:
- ZBrush mode - mostly useful for tablet users, since it allows to use the same mouse button both for painting/sculpting and for navigation (depending on whether you clicked on geometry or on background)
- Easy switching between navigation modes without exiting the operator
- Changes to view-port can be cancelled from any mode
- FPS-like movement is available in all navigation modes
- Cross-hair is visible in all modes and has a different look when obscured
- Option to more easily prevent accidental view-port rotation in Ortho projection
- Different turntable/trackball algorithms and different fly mode (more FPS-like)
- Isometric viewport snapping
Upon installation, you can choose your preferred navigation via Blender or ZBrush preset or define your own under the add-on preferences
*From the original creators of Batch Operations (Batch Tools™)
© MOTH3R ® All Rights Reserved
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.