With Multispot you can create hotspots or polygonal hotspots, which at your click open others, up to 8.
You can :
- Set whether the parent hotspot is Point or Polygonal
- Select if it is a panoramic photo or a flat photo (for map)
- Choose 3 zoom levels when in Flat mode
- set a time for self-closing delay
- set a time for opening and closing child spots
- set a rotation of the parent hotspot
- set change of size of the parent to the click
- set a zooming effect of the child icons on mouseover
- you can have the expansion effect (only pano)
- you can have the effect a line between the parent and the children (only pano)
- set the color and width of the line
- you can set a tween type for effects (only pano)
- In VR mode you will only see the hotspots that are connected to scenes in the classic mode.
Show more a panotourplugin website