By Murray Resources
Why Download this Ebook?
Your skills and qualifications may get you in the door, but an interview gets you the job. With the average interview lasting about 40 minutes, that’s not a lot of time to either make your case or hurt your chances – often without even knowing why.
The recruiters at Murray Resources – a leading Houston-based recruiting firm - have put their combined 90+ years of interviewing experience into one ebook to help demystify the process. The result is the definitive guide to mastering the interview – from proven preparation techniques to how to handle the most difficult questions. ‘What are your weaknesses?’. No problem – you’ll learn how to answer confidently. The most common interviewing question? Most people stumble on it and don’t even know it. We’ll tell you what it is and how to nail it.
By reading this ebook, you will learn:
- Proven preparation techniques
- What to wear (and not to wear)
- How to handle nerves
- Mastering the screening / phone interview
- Proper interviewing etiquette
- 24 most common interview questions and how to answer them
- What to do when you don't know the answer to a question
- The best questions to ask your interviewer
- How to follow-up after an interview
- Preparing for unconventional interviews (panels, videos, etc.)