The Smoking Gun: A Modern Inline Muzzleloader Guide to Loading, Shooting & Cleaning for Accuracy
Promotional Price: Only $4.99!
Who is this book for?
- - Someone who wants to start shooting a modern inline muzzleloader: Thompson
Center, Traditions, CVA, Knight and Savage Arms.
- - Someone that wants to shoot their modern muzzleloader more accurately.
What is in the book?
- How to get started with your New Muzzleloader
- Reasons to Shoot and Hunt with a Muzzleloader
- Gun Safety
- Special Muzzleloader Safety
- Propellants - Black Powder, Black Powder Substitutes
- Powder vs Pellets
- Muzzleloader Bullets
- Loading Your Muzzleloader
- Shooting Your Muzzleloader
- Working up a Load For Accuracy
- Differences of Shooting at the Range vs. Hunting
- Cleaning Your Muzzleloader Barrel Between Shots
- Equipment you need
- Equipment not necessary, but nice to have
- Useful and Accurate Internet Resources
- 70 pages includes 31 Detailed Color Photos and 4 tables of loading,
cleaning and equipment
- Final Words - Contact the Author & Ask Any Questions You Have About Muzzleloading
- 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
Sorry, this item is not available in your location.
Sold out, please go back and pick another option.
- You'll get an instant download to a PDF file of the Muzzleloader Guide. 60-Day Money Back Guarantee!
Log in to your Gumroad account