For just $5 a month (or more — we will always accept more!) you get:
- To support the best intersectional journalism and most brilliant creators on the internet!
- Access to a safe, moderated online community of Establishment readers, writers, and staff!
- Exclusive advice from the coolest sister you never had, Ijeoma Oluo!
- A biweekly sex column from cofounder Katie Tandy, who will find time to keep giving zero fucks what men think about her sex writing.
- An archive of all the juicy, bonus content we've published up to today!
- Badass product giveaways and discounts (did someone say smart vibrators!?)
- Exclusive updates on events, webinars, and new Est. merchandise!
- Breaking news on our burgeoning online community initiatives!
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks so much for joining the Establishment community! We’re thrilled you’re here. Get ready for bonus content, illuminating discussions, and oh-so-much more...
As a first step, here's the invite to our exclusive membership community on Slack. Just click the link below to super-quickly get set up and join the fray!
One important note: Please do not share this link with others! To keep this space safe, we're building it exclusively with invited members and writers. Thank you kindly—and welcome aboard!
And you can access our archive of exclusive, locked content following these steps:
1. Log into Gumroad (gumroad.com)
2. Sign in with the email address you used to purchase your subscription
3. Once you've logged in, the "Become a Member of The Establishment" product should appear. (If the product doesn't appear on the landing page, you may need to click "Library" tab at the top of the screen.)
4. Click on the "Become A Card-Carrying Member" product.
5. Finally, click "View Product," and our library of work will pop up as a list of PDFs, which you can access online or download.
Thanks again for your support—we're thrilled you're here!